Our Puppy Jump Start program will set you up for success for the road ahead! Puppies are a lot of fun, but also bring their own set of challenges and a learning curve for everyone involved! Shorten the learning curve and prevent problems before they start! This program offers a comprehensive look at all things puppy and covers everything from house-training to teething!
Learn how to raise your puppy to be a wonderful family member, starting now!
- 2 One on One private sessions
- Information packet includes our best puppy-raising tips
- Introduce your puppy to Sit, Down, and Come
- Socialization guidance
- Puppy nipping solved
- Tips on introducing your new puppy to friend and family
- For puppies 8 weeks to 16 weeks
- Puppy must have at least their first round of vaccines
- Puppy must have been in your home at least 10 days
“Basil had no behavioral issues outside of those of a typical puppy but I knew that I wanted to jump ahead…after training, she knew all the basic commands, stopped picking up things off the ground, and walked on the leash without any issues.”
571-317-1036 | COPYRIGHT © 2015 K9 HARMONY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | email@example.com